SolvedAnti-cheat

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Anti-cheat
Hello,

Is it possible to make a anti cheat?
Like if a player gets 5 headshots in 2 seconds he will get kicked for cheating.

I think i can make the kicking code but not the 5 headshot in 2 seconds checker.
Yes, you can. Make an check, if player hit head / neck (Or what you want) it will increase the value i ( thats 0 )
Quote Originally Posted by codGmer View Post
Hello,

Is it possible to make a anti cheat?
Like if a player gets 5 headshots in 2 seconds he will get kicked for cheating.

I think i can make the kicking code but not the 5 headshot in 2 seconds checker.
I dont no how to do that but i would recommend just using admin kick menu as its ob when thats happening anyway.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us