是中国人的进来!Is a Chinese come in

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
是中国人的进来!Is a Chinese come in
终于注册成功了,累死我了。幸好有翻译软件,不然真的很难搞定。。。。。。 我可以说,这是我最累的一次了。OK,我再说一次。I don't know english The following is the translation
Finally registered a success, I'm beat. Fortunately have translation software, if not really hard to fix... P: I can say, this is my most tired of a.
Oh, my day, you are Chinese how to us
0.0
我不会发帖,但是我也是靠翻译软件注册的!!
我是中国人。I AM chinese。注册没用翻译
真鸡巴 丢我们脸····注册就注册 你激动个毛啊·····
能不激动么?我可是才16岁,英语最多33分- -! 而且还多人都没注册呢,我能不激动么?你注册了当然不激动了。
sad chinese hope they survive in here
by the way, if they understand english, they wont break the rule and even make translation. everyone need help here right.. >.< i am a chinese too..just that i dont know chinese

ta men shuo zhe li bu ke yi xie zhong wen zi ya.. english only
我也是,我也是,你们都是用翻译?
总有傻B 开个G去玩野战和比赛
别显摆了 下次出G的时候 你们别乱把挂传给别人了 玩JB两天就更新了 有挂自己用就行了

有个B挂 就装B 玩野战开个无敌去装B 以后 低调点 咱们 这么高调用G 那不逼金山更新游戏呢吗
我用360极速浏览器,它自带翻译程序.
Why a Chinese can not speak Chinese?
我也是靠翻译来注册的。有人知道Mission Against Terror的Hack吗
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?