CBL Checker
The Definition of CBL:
This is for Combat Arms
I worked on this a little while back, it proved itself useful to me and some of my friends. My motivation for this was simple, when I wanted to "search a player up" it took me about 2-3 Minutes to,
1. Open Webpage
2. Navigate to the website
3. Click "Search"
4. Type the players name
With this all you need to do is Open it and search the Player, which makes it less of a chore.

The way this Program works is simple, you type in the name of the player or clan you want to search and press "Search".
Note: The name has to be exactly as the accounts name otherwise you will get a page error. I hope you guys Enjoy this.
Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
Thank you for your time,
Sandro
Community Ban List
I worked on this a little while back, it proved itself useful to me and some of my friends. My motivation for this was simple, when I wanted to "search a player up" it took me about 2-3 Minutes to,
1. Open Webpage
2. Navigate to the website
3. Click "Search"
4. Type the players name
With this all you need to do is Open it and search the Player, which makes it less of a chore.

The way this Program works is simple, you type in the name of the player or clan you want to search and press "Search".
Note: The name has to be exactly as the accounts name otherwise you will get a page error. I hope you guys Enjoy this.
Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
Thank you for your time,
Sandro
TheCBL.rar