i snipe vs bots?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
i snipe vs bots?
is there a i snipe mod vs bots?? When yes link pl0x
lol i was thinking about that to, there needs to be a mod with just bots running around so you can train qs =o
yeah that i mean :P

EDIT: I saw a server with mod name : isnipebots becouse im asking :P
i found one : go youtube
watch?v=TaLvuR7iELE
Here ya go!
Code:
http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=59739
That contain bots. And if you wanna turn them on:

Go to \isnipe\maps\mp\isnipe

Open the file called settings.gsc

Code:
//DEVELOPER SETTINGS
SpawnBots = false; //Will spawn bots
Change "false" to "true"
dl link dont work
You should be glad i had it in my old media-fire uploads.

I'll PM you the link. I'm to lazy to make virusscans...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us