QuestionMPGH member?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Solved MPGH member?
Hey I see alot of people with MPGH * VIP or MEM LVL 1, LVL 2, ect...

I woas wondering how you get that title? does it depend on how many posts you have or how many thanks you have?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, I believe this start with 25 posts or more. And verifying your account too.
Quote Originally Posted by wolfee119 View Post
Hey I see alot of people with MPGH * VIP or MEM LVL 1, LVL 2, ect...

I woas wondering how you get that title? does it depend on how many posts you have or how many thanks you have?

Thanks in advance!
VIP and/or Donator tags are obtained by subscribing to mpgh HERE
Ok so the unverified user below my username means i didnt verify it?
So to verify it what do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Infernox~ View Post
VIP and/or Donators tags are obtained by HERE
It says there are no paid subscriptions avadible for you at this time!?
Quote Originally Posted by wolfee119 View Post
Ok so the unverified user below my username means i didnt verify it?
So to verify it what do I do?


It says there are no paid subscriptions avadible for you at this time!?
First, you'll need to verify your account. To do that, check your email inbox and spam folders to find a message from MPGH - Open it and simply click on a verification link.
Than i believe you will be able to see the Subscriptions
if you can't see the Subscriptions after you Verify,than just contact @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by wolfee119 View Post
Ok so the unverified user below my username means i didnt verify it?
So to verify it what do I do?
Check your email inbox and search for a message from MPGH - Multiplayer Game Hacking (search in all spam and junk folders if you can't find it). Then just simply click on a verification link.

Oh, seems like InfernoxX was faster than me ...
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post


Oh, seems InfernoxX was faster than me ...
Passed by.
Thanks guys you all were a big help!!!
Quote Originally Posted by wolfee119 View Post
Thanks guys you all were a big help!!!
Glad we were able to help you
Now how do i set this as solved?
Quote Originally Posted by wolfee119 View Post
Now how do i set this as solved?
In the first post you maded,click "Edit" >"Go Advanced">"Title" and just put "[Solved]" infront of you're thread title.
Quote Originally Posted by wolfee119 View Post
Thanks again!
Anytime,if you need any more help in the future don't forget to ask,we will kindly try to help you.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us