Sorry if i post it wrong section

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Sorry if i post it wrong section
I dont no if i am allowed to post about this or make a thread..
So as far as i can tell BC5 is detected and useless now. Also Go is.. any other hacks that is detected or not detected?
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
I dont no if i am allowed to post about this or make a thread..
So as far as i can tell BC5 is detected and useless now. Also Gordon is.. any other hacks that is detected or not detected?
Wrong Section, you were looking for help section.
Please no more threads about this.
Why'd you mention gordon...
If hacks don't work wait until one is released.
You need to post this in the Help section for further answers
Mhmm , I will double check to see if it is . But post in the right section next time .
My hack is undetected /me
Ban for advertising.
Y u mention gorfag? Gorfag has a keylogger I bet
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us