favorite weapons?

Pollfavorite arms!½¼¿Ññ߆……‡çç
all weapons57% · 8
no snipers0% · 0
no nades14% · 2
no backpacks0% · 0
snipers only7% · 1
pistols only7% · 1
melee only14% · 2
14 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
favorite weapons?
i'm just wondering what everyone's favorite arms are. i like knives.

not like weapons.. i'll do that next
I own at Knifing.
i own at fisting
can;t change name to Favorite Arms. if anyone can help tell me
who cares, noone reads the title on the poll
not poll title (which is kinda funny) title of thread
I love knifes, with chams I got a ultra kill once, XD
Like this
title of the thread can be changed by clicking EDIT button
Meh.
UMP ftw hoes.
Neku, please remove your mis-leading signature.
fixed sig :l
F nades they are bull only thing that can kill em when im ahcking really
hmm.. everyone loves all permitted.. i like knives n CTF at junk flea
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us