ExclamationHelpHelp In Injecting Hack!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help In Injecting Hack!
Everytime I Inject A Hack ( I Used Different Injector And Hacks ) It Says This: "This application has failed to start because D3dx9 43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." What To Do?
google D3dx9 43.dll and download it and put it in your Combat arms folder thank me press the button!
You have to download that file
Google it and place it on your Windows/System32 folder
Go Here
Download the file .


Place it in this folder :
C:\Windows\System32
Now Its Saying "This Application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Can I Get a Link To Download?
Quote Originally Posted by ElmoCA View Post
Now Its Saying "This Application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Can I Get a Link To Download?
Just do the same

Google that .dll, download it and place it on Cdows/system32
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us