Selling account services

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Selling account services
Anyone want to rank up there account but no time?
I can help You I can do it for free but i could do 5 dollars or something like that Or u can just let me do it for free.

I can level accounts fast cause I have a secret NO I DONT HACK ON THEM unless you want me to.

So thats my deal PM me or comment if u need any lvling Ty!!
idk if i trust secret ways...
? What u can use MM if not sure
God scammers these days...
LAWL bro I dont scam.
Quote Originally Posted by iNub1023 View Post
LAWL bro I dont scam.
How about you do mine? Then I will serve as your vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post

How about you do mine? Then I will serve as your vouch.
good idea bro !
U want me to lvl ur acc. What rank to?
Quote Originally Posted by iNub1023 View Post
U want me to lvl ur acc. What rank to?
I don't know.
What is the rank?
Yea that would be a good idea...
lvl mine up for free its a ssg3 rank it up to an msg 4 or something
can you level up SGT to CSM 3 or higher??

Edit- You do it and I will let you rank up MSG3 to 2nd LT 1
Quote Originally Posted by amandeep94 View Post
can you level up SGT to CSM 3 or higher??

Edit- You do it and I will let you rank up MSG3 to 2nd LT 1
Yea anything

Edit- sgt to csm prob 3 dollars
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?