WinkMw2 Xbox

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Mw2 Xbox
Hey, so I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to do a 10th lobby on mw2. Not all the emblems and stuff just the prestige. I dont have the money to pay for one so I was wondering if anyone could help me out if its still possible; thanks if you can just contact me on xbox live my gamertag is, Braizahn
kinda point less now should of asked a long time ago. u can go on a site like ustream or something like that.
cuz i always see people doing lobby's
Quote Originally Posted by Braizahn View Post
Hey, so I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to do a 10th lobby on mw2. Not all the emblems and stuff just the prestige. I dont have the money to pay for one so I was wondering if anyone could help me out if its still possible; thanks if you can just contact me on xbox live my gamertag is, Braizahn
You'd have to pay an extremely high price to get any prestige service, as modded lobbies are now detected.
MW2 PS3 = nice going and free !! MW2xbox360= ripoff !!
After the New Patch on Mw2 called TU7 I think, the J-Tagers can only systemlink themselves or if u give him your Email and Password. But thats just the Point why I have to wait for Microsoft to get my Account back
I can do them, But there are rules you gotta follow and it's not free!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us