Problem with memory editing.
I always have run into trouble when I try to mem edit using values stored in an array, if someone could point me in the right direction it would be wonderful:
(I'm not posting the base, but it works so that's not an issue) Also there are allot of bytes, but I just copy and pasted from cheat engine and made an autohotkey script to add the 0x and ','.
(I'm not posting the base, but it works so that's not an issue) Also there are allot of bytes, but I just copy and pasted from cheat engine and made an autohotkey script to add the 0x and ','.
Code:
DWORD WINAPI MAIN(LPVOID lpParam){
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
BYTE main[436];
BYTE noobAcc [436] = { n/a };
DWORD account = CShell + (DWORD)0xFFFFFF; //that's not the actual offset, I just didn't feel like it being leeched
while(exit == false);
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F5))
{
DWORD j=0;
for(j=0; j < 436; j++)
{
main[j] = *(BYTE*)(account+j);
}
Sleep(100);
for(j=0; j < 436; j++)
{
*(BYTE*)(account+j) = noobAcc[j];
}
Sleep(1000); //10 second sleep to go back to server select
for(j=0; j < 436; j++)
{
*(DWORD*)(account+j) = main[j];
}
}
return 0;
}
}

