what are the chances?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
what are the chances?
What are the chances of me getting banned if im like 1st in like 4 places? haha
PossibilityCalculatorv3.1 is still compiling, try again later
possibility calculator whats that?
It calculates the possibility of something happening as a percentage
you guys can calculate the percentage of a character getting banned? thats crazy
You're under a very insane chance of temporarily having your account banned, if you used hacks. You're going to be banned for Hacking Materials which give you an advantage over other players. Try lowering your rank in those four and Nexon may not pay attention to it.
I guess i'll lay off doing anything with that account for like 1-3 days then. Cause the gap differences between me and the number 2 is kinda huge now haha
Quote Originally Posted by panache View Post
What are the chances of me getting banned if im like 1st in like 4 places? haha
Close to 100%. Why do you ask?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Close to 100%. Why do you ask?
Because i don't want to get banned o__o. I spent the last 3 days doing all the quest for boat 1-3 and grinding all the quest to 5/10 ap the lowest it can go.
Quote Originally Posted by panache View Post
Because i don't want to get banned o__o. I spent the last 3 days doing all the quest for boat 1-3 and grinding all the quest to 5/10 ap the lowest it can go.
Well, if you dont want to get banned, dont be an obvious hacker. Its that easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Well, if you dont want to get banned, dont be an obvious hacker. Its that easy.
Can I flame on the OP? Pretty please? Grrrr so tempting must resist...... if you are scared of being banned dont hack. I was like 1st almost everyday on the nightmare of the ruins and still here. Nexon haven't done the ban wave becuase they hhad problem with rankings.
Did you know if you mix bleach and ammonia it makes crystals that you can sell?
Quote Originally Posted by panache View Post
What are the chances of me getting banned if im like 1st in like 4 places? haha
Why would you even try that? I mean if you really want to get banned then go ahead. I think the chances of you getting banned are good enough. And also you mentioned you don't wanna get banned lol. Then why the hell did you try to get on the rankings?
Just curious if they chain ban your accounts if their from the same IP. I have been storing botted gold onto a mule account and I don't want it banned.
Quote Originally Posted by panache View Post
What are the chances of me getting banned if im like 1st in like 4 places? haha
that is like 96% chance of getting u ban

the other 4% is what i call waiting for nexon to get u the ban ticket
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?