Multi-Color M92FS

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Multi-Color M92FS
Before you say I didn't even overlay, I actually did... It looks like I didnt... but I did. It's an effect I'm trying out and that's how it turned out O.O I like how it looks, do you? If nobody likes it I will make a V2 tomorrow, and I won't use that effect. I will just use the same colors but mess around with other stuff and hopefully make you like it more! Please don't flame btw... this is my 3rd mod (I made a mod then made a V2 so idk if this counts as my 2nd or 3rd) http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...7bc-1310758891 and http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...9c9a89ba0fbd00
Multi-Color M92FS.RARattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
I only see purple and blue and some green. It's way too dark too.
Looks weird, like it might melt if I held it too long.....
@Jabuuty671 ...Wow... I forgot the virus scans -.- Sorry, they're up now.

Hugo Chavez, why not Andy Six anymore? Anyway, those are the only colors I used. It doesn't look dark to me, but I guess since not many like it I will make a V2.
FREE COMBAT ARMS M9 SUPERKNIFE
FREE COMBAT ARMS SUPERKNIFE
Quote Originally Posted by -L0rDoFGaMeZ_ View Post
not to good 1/10
really ? 1/10? no its at least 6/10
Looks pointless, but goodjob man.
ya it needs more detail but nice 5/10
STUPID BUMPS GAAAAH
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us