PB Philippines WallHack++ by Laracroft1st

Posts 31–45 of 124 · Page 3 of 9
why i can't click the select dll in the injector?
it crashes on PB ph. it will work but after 1min bugtrap report will pop out
You may installed all the stuff for this Hack getting well On PB..

Like an NET framework4 & Newest DirectX . . .

in indo this Hack is so well known. No Crash / Bugtrap.
i need cheat bug

plis..... kak...
masa we pkek 1 hit.tpi musuh bug??
That injector sucks !!
thanks for the hack.. im going to join in your clan
I can't use it , when I click Inject , there is no notice and when I click Resume , PointBlank won't open.
I did all the instructions but it wont work? do i need to install something or what?
thank you but it doesnt work
hi i love you but your hack doesnt work on me, help pls.

here's what i did

1. run point blank.exe
2. check
3. run priska.exe
4. start
5. vibrate then select .dll
6. inject now
7. resume
9. game starts normally
10. nothing happened

need help pls.
BUG REPORT ON PB PH... what are the controls to operate the hack?

yes mine to ..

1. run point blank.exe
2. check
3. run priska.exe
4. start
5. vibrate then select .dll
6. inject now
7. resume
9. game starts normally
10. nothing happened
11.. after a minute bug trap pops out...
how'd you make it work
how'd you make it work
No recoil on Point Blank PH .... is not working...
Cheat still works fine 100%, I just try, can be seen on the SS which I attach, for who still can not, please check the following things:
1. Please turn off your antivirus, just relax, just a false alarm
2. Please install herbs such as: netframework 4.0 full, vcredist 2010 & directx end user web installer & Ccleaner, can be downloaded on the microsoft site or filehippo
3. The order of installing cheat: PB open, check, open Priska v 1.0, start-PB, wait injector finish vibrates, choose select dll, SZ-D3DHAX.dll select the file, click OK on the notice & click resume on the injector, happy cheat WH ... ...

I am sorry if my english not good ......

SS :




PointBlank_20110717_084718.jpgattachment deleted · 38 downloads before removal
PointBlank_20110717_092134.jpgattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
PointBlank_20110717_085418.jpgattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
panu pgnagin un wall???
Posts 31–45 of 124 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?