SolvedBAN IP

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
BAN IP
Yesterday I got Ban unjustified.
IP changed, and opened a new user.
I tried to connect him and a message 'you are banned by adminstor' still wrote despite IP changed.
How to Remove Ban IP?
Thanks in advance,
Yoav
Im sure they had a good reason to ban you
Times of the day they give each player Ban
well if its not your ip try to change your mac address thats the most commen ban at the moment
I changed the MAC address and even router it shows that I have another address but I try to access this Ban is still writing my
And I reinstalled the game
Refresh / Renew your MacAdress with SMAC 2.0
Well after a while my computer is not operable today I decided to format it.
When I open a new user, you can use hidden information or similar information?
For example e-mail is:
testmpgh
So I can do test.mpgh
And date of birth and there do the same? They will test me?
Quote Originally Posted by Libernet View Post
BUMPPPPP PPPP
Dude, what are you trying to say or are you just spamming.
I try to bump the topic to respond to me mate.
If you do not understand, do not react.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us