Lithtech Jupiter Enterprise with NOLF2 Source

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by user721634 View Post
i pretty sure
75% people are gonna rage quit
10% having no fucking idea wat the hell their doing
10% are not gonna attempt this at all
5% are gonna succeed with flying colors
Oh gawd here we go again
Quote Originally Posted by Jerymiah94 View Post
Oh gawd here we go again
hey im stating the facts, Map modding isnt easy

Once u learn it is really easy
haha ill be in that 10% that have no fucking clue what their doing
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
@supercarz1991 learn to put all in one file then put all in one rar.
He didnt make the .rar i found this while searching filestube and started downloading it before he released it
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
@supercarz1991 learn to put all in one file then put all in one rar.
its 1.14gigs, i can't do that on media fire...its a max of 200 megs for free members
make the 6 files in rez files then put thoses rez files in a folder then put that in a rez file, wouldnt that work.
no....

and i made these rar files myself...the rar files from files tube are 249 megs each

or they're would only be 5 of them
Quote Originally Posted by bobsockem View Post
lol damn i should have waited. it was a pain in the ass finding this on the internet.
now all we need is tutorials
Lmao Me to @bobsockem


------------
100th post
------------
I've been looking for this for an extremely long time.

But I no longer need it, because I don't know how to bypass.



+1 anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
I've been looking for this for an extremely long time.

But I no longer need it, because I don't know how to bypass.



+1 anyway.
Let me give u a hint...there are 2 ways
Texturescripts

And the other way ill just say 1 thing
-rez
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Let me give u a hint...there are 2 ways
Texturescripts

And the other way ill just say 1 thing
-rez
Too lazy, but I hear texturescripts can get you banned.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Too lazy, but I hear texturescripts can get you banned.
old mods could get you banned.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
lots of them...everything i know i'm gonna teach
wait what are you gonna teach?
cross gaming?
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?