[CoD Release] Sexy ACR

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Well, a lot of people got the ACR perm so I dont see why not
I don't like the ACR.
But that's just personal preference so
Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
That doesn't look like a CoD ACR.
It says "[CoD Release]" Because he is on @.REZ 's -Call of Duty Modding Team-
And they don't exactly focus on ONLY CoD to Ca mods. They do any mod they feel like ha ha.
I like the top part! =)) Shiny! xD
I went 25 over 3,000z

Thanks guys.
Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLove View Post
I went 25 over 3,000z

Thanks guys.
lol job. gratz on 3k. and dude u has s many names. ur Andy Six, right? haha Hugo Chavez = Andy Six and ur alt is AddictedToLove
lolz
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
lol job. gratz on 3k. and dude u has s many names. ur Andy Six, right? haha Hugo Chavez = Andy Six and ur alt is AddictedToLove
lolz
Yep. And -iSkittlez
Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLove View Post
Yep. And -iSkittlez
haha im only Disturbed 24/7, DisturbedJr Backup, and Disturbedftw. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
haha im only Disturbed 24/7, DisturbedJr Backup, and Disturbedftw. xD
Oh and pornman.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
haha im only Disturbed 24/7, DisturbedJr Backup, and Disturbedftw. xD
Why Make so many usernames?
Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLove View Post
Yep. And -iSkittlez
I only have one acc cause I'm too lazy to make more
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


I only have one acc cause I'm too lazy to make more
I have three because I starte fresh from an old account, and I have a backup account.
very sexy :$
It lokks good, a mod with actuall gold color.
Make parts of the magazine gold!
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?