Editing scripts

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Editing scripts
What works? what doesn't?

I'm looking at PerkInfo folder, and rewards for kill streaks. It says the dogtags needed to get the killstreak e.i.

<RewardTable>
<Reward dogtags="2" givePerk="TeamSuperRadar" />
<Reward dogtags="4" givePerk="AlienGunship" />
<Reward dogtags="6" givePerk="TeamSuitBoost" />
</RewardTable>

would it work if I changed it to 2/3/4 instead? or 1/2/3 ?

same for this: (will they load with the changes?)

<Reward dogtags="3" givePerk="TeamSuperRadar" />
<Reward dogtags="5" givePerk="TeamRadarJammer" />
<Reward dogtags="5" givePerk="SuitDisruptor" />
<Reward dogtags="5" givePerk="MicrowaveBeam" />
<Reward dogtags="7" givePerk="AlienGunship" />
<Reward dogtags="7" givePerk="TeamSuitBoost" />

I also see you can unlock these through reboot? But I heard reboot is fubar... so... unlock via scripts edit?


<unlock type="weapon" name="CellSCAR" reincarnation="1"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellFeline" reincarnation="1"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellHammer" reincarnation="1"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellK-Volt" reincarnation="2"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellSCARAB" reincarnation="3"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellGauss" reincarnation="4"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellMike" reincarnation="5"/>

Can anyone share insight on proper editing of scripts that the game WILL load? As opposed to me randomly changing values?

I used to edit stuff in games like STALKER, FABLE, SoF2, CS:S other random old crap and load the game/ trial/error, but with Crysis 2, it takes about 5 minutes to load up MP, and be in a game...

EDIT: I see someone already did this, but it was in april! Does it still work? you tube video

all in all, my pc sucks, I want to play like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
What works? what doesn't?

I'm looking at PerkInfo folder, and rewards for kill streaks. It says the dogtags needed to get the killstreak e.i.

<RewardTable>
<Reward dogtags="2" givePerk="TeamSuperRadar" />
<Reward dogtags="4" givePerk="AlienGunship" />
<Reward dogtags="6" givePerk="TeamSuitBoost" />
</RewardTable>

would it work if I changed it to 2/3/4 instead? or 1/2/3 ?

same for this: (will they load with the changes?)

<Reward dogtags="3" givePerk="TeamSuperRadar" />
<Reward dogtags="5" givePerk="TeamRadarJammer" />
<Reward dogtags="5" givePerk="SuitDisruptor" />
<Reward dogtags="5" givePerk="MicrowaveBeam" />
<Reward dogtags="7" givePerk="AlienGunship" />
<Reward dogtags="7" givePerk="TeamSuitBoost" />

I also see you can unlock these through reboot? But I heard reboot is fubar... so... unlock via scripts edit?


<unlock type="weapon" name="CellSCAR" reincarnation="1"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellFeline" reincarnation="1"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellHammer" reincarnation="1"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellK-Volt" reincarnation="2"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellSCARAB" reincarnation="3"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellGauss" reincarnation="4"/>
<unlock type="weapon" name="CellMike" reincarnation="5"/>

Can anyone share insight on proper editing of scripts that the game WILL load? As opposed to me randomly changing values?

I used to edit stuff in games like STALKER, FABLE, SoF2, CS:S other random old crap and load the game/ trial/error, but with Crysis 2, it takes about 5 minutes to load up MP, and be in a game...

EDIT: I see someone already did this, but it was in april! Does it still work? you tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Y0BqDKy2E

all in all, my pc sucks, I want to play like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQDoGRniLSg
THIS NO LONGER WORKS
UNPACKING NEED TO WORK:
SCRIPTS AND PATCH.1 AT THE SAME TIME
MODIFY THE RESPECTIVE FOLDERS
Repack FOLDERS
PAK ON FILE BY THE ORIGINAL AND REPLACEMENT
(Always making copies of the originals in case)
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us