Anyone just love spice and wolf? I really want a season 3 of it coming out. D:
Me too. Epically since I just torrented the Bluray quality ver. of season 1 and finished it 3 hrs after. Can't wait to dl season 2. Saving up bandwidth
Lol i just watchted it on a site and lol
it is my favorite show. just everything about it! i bought the S1 dvd and waiting on S2 (american one) so i can have dual audio. i refuse to download it... i will support what i enjoy. I also like it because my previous bf said i was horo and he was lawrence. he even got me ipod with spice and wolf skin that had that and said that i was loved, but i lost that on road trip...
Originally Posted by Succubus
it is my favorite show. just everything about it! i bought the S1 dvd and waiting on S2 (american one) so i can have dual audio. i refuse to download it... i will support what i enjoy. I also like it because my previous bf said i was horo and he was lawrence. he even got me ipod with spice and wolf skin that had that and said that i was loved, but i lost that on road trip...
See, I would support it but I'm on 15, so I like saving up money for thing I really want, like the manga. Not dvd.
Yea its my Favorite show too and sorry about you losing the ipod but Horo is really cute
Never watched, should I see it?
yush its like romance/comedy/ and it has like financial things
holo/horo only girl you can ever trust with credit card.
be careful where you download. BAKABT doesnt have it as its not exactly....legal to torrent.
She would probably spend alot on it. xD
At least she'll pay it back with profit.
It's okay as long as you don't seed it isn't illegal, distributing is illegal the downloader is okay.