VIP question.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
because there is no coder for undetected VIP hacks.

sorry.

@Moto
There isn't even CA VIP atm, why would there be CoD
@Moto

Why is that funny? I can see CA is easier to code for, but CoD has had VIP before..
@Insane

I meant CA VIP is easy, they don't bother to code it, why code CoD when it's harder /aha
Oh, and that's a really bad pic of Wiz...look at his jaw

EDIT: and even though it'd harder, it must not be too hard, since their are quite a few capable coders on the forum.
@Moto

Because you make more money off it
^this

People would pay WAY more for CoD hacks, though it is hard to code
Exactly. That's what I was getting at.
Yeah true =/
well what can you do thats life.
CoD VIP hacks would beat CA/CF by far (income).. it's not impossible let's be honest.. but MPGH already lost the best coders they had here..
@B4M Sales would skyrocket but also more sales decreases the time for it to be detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
@B4M Sales would skyrocket but also more sales decreases the time for it to be detected.
If high sales implies that.. I doubt that no one will code non-stop.. I mean if you look at the thread in general.. 330 people wrote a code.. a code is min 10$ max 60$.. now imagine.. he did at least 3300$.. at least.. imagine for CoD..
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us