I need Help With the Hack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I need Help With the Hack
Hey I try to gEt on the hack But it dosent work I did what Zhell saids but stilld ont work can you help me?
Read all the stikeys on the topic.
Restart your computer after you do it all
remember that once your in... press delete to activate menu. Use up/down keys to scroll thru hacks and side arrows to turn them off/on
Quote Originally Posted by ChronoXz View Post
Hey I try to gEt on the hack But it dosent work I did what Zhell saids but stilld ont work can you help me?
lol i found his problem that was his first post right now
Damn, donie1 beat me to it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?