CS to CF sensitivity?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CS to CF sensitivity?
Recently started playing CS:S, but I noticed my CF aim has turned to shit since the sensitivities don't match.

Anyone know how to compare both sensitivities to make them match?
Or if you play both games: post your sensitivities.
cs50 Cf 20
I use the same for both but i haven't played cs for a long time
cf 40 cs 60
You have to compare them yourself manually.
Find which sensitivity is most comfortable for you in cf.
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
You have to compare them yourself manually.
Find which sensitivity is most comfortable for you in cf.
Right there!
test it self.
for me cf 50 cs 70
I wanna really css but i dont have money
50/50 is the best in CF.
My CS sens is set to 1.9.. Are we talking about different stuff here?
Anyways, thanks for help, I guess trial-and-error would be the way to go...
Both to max
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us