Katy Perry Digital-Painting PROGRESS

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Katy Perry Digital-Painting PROGRESS
More of a journal of my progress through this painting.
Reference from Esquire magazine.

00:10 - Linework



00:25 - Face (Block Colour, some shading)



00:50 - Starting to look slighly odd at the moment

Thats impressive.
Lookin good. its hard to judge wips when youre working on it xD
looks interesting, can't wait to see more!
My tablet broke on me, so I doubt i'll be able to do any more with it.
Quote Originally Posted by AdamBoon View Post
My tablet broke on me, so I doubt i'll be able to do any more with it.
Oh no!!!!
DAmn u are a hell of an unlucky guy! It was starting to become awesome!
One half works, but the other half is dead. So I had to keep it on the left hand side of the screen, just got annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by AdamBoon View Post
One half works, but the other half is dead. So I had to keep it on the left hand side of the screen, just got annoying.
lol fayul u have warranty?
Impressive work is impressive. Nice!
Get that to the warranty guys, hopefully they'll solve ur problem.
she looks so skinny in yo 'art'
How does only one side work?
Great start. I love the solidity of the lines you have going there. No major jagged edges or anything. Nice flow going on as well with the lines.
Doesn't really look like her
I wanna see this reference you were talking about
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?