Vip

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Vip
I have a question:
Since you have added paypal donations , why don't you add paypal as a payment method for cf vip ...
I can't pay through alertpay and dont have 250 posts to buy through musik_king's paypal

Thank you
We where having problems with PayPal in the past and the MPGH account got locked or something
There should be a wallie card option ^^
Quote Originally Posted by roxxy View Post
There should be a wallie card option ^^
They're thinking about it.
Yeah even i, i cant buy VIP ...
MPGH's paypal got locked/deleted.

That's why it's 250 posts to prevent that to happend again.
How much does it cost for CF VIP ? I have 10$ MasterCard, is it enough ?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw's Bitch View Post
How much does it cost for CF VIP ? I have 10$ MasterCard, is it enough ?
@Jigsaw's Bitch

Prepaid?

Quote Originally Posted by dave84311
Want donator or VIP, don't have a Alertpay? Buy a prepaid CC and PM me.
actually that was a pretty good Question..
they should add psc payment
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us