[Gamestudio - Preview]Multiplayer FPS Shooter Update#2

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Gamestudio - Preview]Multiplayer FPS Shooter Update#2
Infantry:


Rifleman:


Medic:


Recon:


Features:
- InGame Chat
- IP Connect(Soon Server)
- Advanced Animations
- New sounds
- Added health
- Bullet Holes
- Player Board
- Full Screen, On-Off
- Sniper bolt Action.

We might abandon this project. If anyone would like to buy this PM me.
Wow looks very nice! Lol cant wait to test if released!
do not abandon.! keep going at it bit by bit
We did. I did the same exact thing in Unity exept with better grpahics and better gameplay.
Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
We did. I did the same exact thing in Unity exept with better grpahics and better gameplay.
i can has trial?
Remixgames company - Indie DB

I am using models people have already made, from other games so i cannot release the models. YOu can use the models we provided in this simple beta trial.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?