LOL GM

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Ofcourse, everybody is like "Proof "
But that's funny.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

ESP can find GM's
yes that is true ive seen nametag and box esp in oil rig

but my question is do they have like a glitcher? because thats how it looked like he was moving
Proof or it didn't happen.
RJ or GTFO.
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Proof or GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
I r want GM detection.
I'm with @Unicow though, proof.
Quote Originally Posted by Jaber786 View Post
Proof or gtfo.
Can't, he got kicked.
It was sudden.
/derp
LOLOLOL
"I want to molest her tits"
ahahhahahaaahahaha, the GM's like, "Me first "
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
LOLOLOL
"I want to molest her tits"
ahahhahahaaahahaha, the GM's like, "Me first "
At least you have a good sense of humour
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
At least you have a good sense of humour
I'm sorry I annoyed you yesterday ok
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?