SAS-Zombie-Assault-3.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
SAS-Zombie-Assault-3.
Hello currently I am trying to find an way to hack an game called Zombie Assult 3 for short.

GameLINK; SAS Zombie Assault 3, with multiplayer

The current problem is that I cannot find out where the game is handling getting the EXP and GOLD after every game and giving it too my account.
I have tried the easy ways of trying to bypass that all together and just make my Damage 150,000 and 500 kills (Just an test but that would be around 10K EXP and 1K gp) and yet it didn't work and just got the standard gold.

I could only get no-reload to work but sadly enough I cannot change the ammo I have for the weapon so I constantly waste money on Ammo, I have also found NO-CLIP some how and manage to abuse it on a single game. I am currently seeing if I can do a Rank-spoof for weapons and shop just like it did for Combat Arms but sadly it's not working that due to the fact I cannot find the value to change my rank.



TL DR; Some one help me find and Gold/Exp exploit/cheat/hack so I may abusez to get about 1month's worth of grinding in about 10minutes. XD


Edit; Found some new hacks I can use.

No-clip - Extremely buggy ATM
No-reload - Working
God Mode - Works but buggy
Kill Hack - Works but does not effect GP/EXP
Damage hack - Works but does not effect GP/EXP
Gold/Coin hack - Extremely buggy it may be working but the game will KILL itself right after value is changed.
Force Barrier(Allows you to go through broken exits) - Semi works but it LAG's you alot
Force Barrier V2 (Zombies CANNOT break the exits) - Works perfectly
Exp Barrier - Fixing barriers is always on AND you get +60 each time!
Unlimited Sentry - Gives the Sentry power-up 9999 Ammo. (Works once multiple times crashes so buggy)
NAMEHACK - Only works on SP

Edit2; Found out how the EXP is being added, now I gotta find a way to tamper it to get mass exp.
Send me it please!!!! I really want it!!!
Yes please send it to me too would really appreiciate it
Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
Hello currently I am trying to find an way to hack an game called Zombie Assult 3 for short.

GameLINK; SAS Zombie Assault 3, with multiplayerⓘ

The current problem is that I cannot find out where the game is handling getting the EXP and GOLD after every game and giving it too my account.
I have tried the easy ways of trying to bypass that all together and just make my Damage 150,000 and 500 kills (Just an test but that would be around 10K EXP and 1K gp) and yet it didn't work and just got the standard gold.

I could only get no-reload to work but sadly enough I cannot change the ammo I have for the weapon so I constantly waste money on Ammo, I have also found NO-CLIP some how and manage to abuse it on a single game. I am currently seeing if I can do a Rank-spoof for weapons and shop just like it did for Combat Arms but sadly it's not working that due to the fact I cannot find the value to change my rank.



TL DR; Some one help me find and Gold/Exp exploit/cheat/hack so I may abusez to get about 1month's worth of grinding in about 10minutes. XD


Edit; Found some new hacks I can use.

No-clip - Extremely buggy ATM
No-reload - Working
God Mode - Works but buggy
Kill Hack - Works but does not effect GP/EXP
Damage hack - Works but does not effect GP/EXP
Gold/Coin hack - Extremely buggy it may be working but the game will KILL itself right after value is changed.
Force Barrier(Allows you to go through broken exits) - Semi works but it LAG's you alot
Force Barrier V2 (Zombies CANNOT break the exits) - Works perfectly
Exp Barrier - Fixing barriers is always on AND you get +60 each time!
Unlimited Sentry - Gives the Sentry power-up 9999 Ammo. (Works once multiple times crashes so buggy)
NAMEHACK - Only works on SP

Edit2; Found out how the EXP is being added, now I gotta find a way to tamper it to get mass exp.



plzzzz tell me how explain thanks

send it to me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hi please could you send it to me, thanks
Please avoid bringing up old threads, even though this is a hot request. I'm going to request it again because this thread seems to be dead.
Please send me EXP Barrier, Force Barrier V2, and God Mode!
Since people seem to bump this, all my old method's most likely got patched along with my custom trainer, I found a better game if you want the link here you go, its also multiplayer and its 3D + Regular updates however....Genius coding for anti-cheating.

Dead Frontier MMO Game - Zombie Survival Horror MMORPG (btw the video of the montage on the front page is old as hell)
please send it to me please i will love you forever
PLEASE send it to me, thank you
Please Send Me Plzzzzzzzzzzzz I Got Facebook Or Skype

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Please Send Me
Hey dude can you please send me this i'd aprisiate it
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?