"Get some skill"

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
"Get some skill"
I'm not sure why people say to people "Get skill" if they use hacks.

I for one hack because I HAVE SKILL and the game is boring. That, and everyone just kicks me anyway when I play legit. Even if I force myself to play bad, I still get kicked. But seriously, it's impossible. I try to not shoot them for 2-3 seconds, but THEY STILL CAN'T HIT ME.

So I hack because the game is boring because I am too skillful for it...

So /discuss "Get some skill" and/or I guess you could say why you hack.

btw, I don't hack a lot, but I like to ragehack when I get bored or I'm kicked too many times.
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
I'm not sure why people say to people "Get skill" if they use hacks.

I for one hack because I HAVE SKILL and the game is boring. That, and everyone just kicks me anyway when I play legit. Even if I force myself to play bad, I still get kicked. But seriously, it's impossible. I try to not shoot them for 2-3 seconds, but THEY STILL CAN'T HIT ME.

So I hack because the game is boring because I am too skillful for it...

So /discuss "Get some skill" and/or I guess you could say why you hack.

btw, I don't hack a lot, but I like to ragehack when I get bored or I'm kicked too many times.

Exactly like me.
I h8 when ppl say get skill
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
I h8 when ppl say get skill
Same Here
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
I h8 when ppl say get skill
When someone tell me hacker , I don't tell him get skill.
I politely respond:
'Dead Guys Don't Talk Luv'

Then I laugh when I'm dead and he respond me :
'Dead Guys Don't Talk'

When my KD like : 30/5 and his is like 5/10


Lol image someone tell you get skills.Then you respond him:
'I don't need skills , I got MPGH VIP.'
And then your Rage Hack
Obvious troll is obvious.
Crossfire is full of noobs, I'm used to it..
STFU AND GET SKILL.
Lol if they told me get skill i'll told them i got a skill ! lol
I use my hacks when they say that.
Get some skills u noob.




























[IMG]http://wwwforum.****************/files/trollface2_122.jpg[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
I'm not sure why people say to people "Get skill" if they use hacks.

I for one hack because I HAVE SKILL and the game is boring. That, and everyone just kicks me anyway when I play legit. Even if I force myself to play bad, I still get kicked. But seriously, it's impossible. I try to not shoot them for 2-3 seconds, but THEY STILL CAN'T HIT ME.

So I hack because the game is boring because I am too skillful for it...

So /discuss "Get some skill" and/or I guess you could say why you hack.

btw, I don't hack a lot, but I like to ragehack when I get bored or I'm kicked too many times.
hah enuf with ur bs, you get kicked EVEN MORE, with hacking , and you and everyone else knows if you're already good at the game then you wouldn't hack and you would try to get better and actually do something productive,
Go to echo 8 if ur good at the game, then u wont get kicked.
Most people use hack because don't have skill, that's the fact.
Yeh, this actually makes sence.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us