Cham Color

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Cham Color
Wht is all ur favorite cham colors i like purple and red.post ur pics!!!!!!
moron trying to raise post count..
I agree+ why don't these 1 poster's just post in the thread about the public?
instead of making some useless thread? wow.
I think this actually a nice + fun topic. I would've it been preferred in a poll form, though.

Mine are Cyan and Purple.
Black and Orange
Quote Originally Posted by slickflip View Post
my mom and my sis

Ur a retard...its funny... because thats not even funny.... anyways, myn are green and blue, black and red, and white and baby blue
Snil, theres already a thread about this. Here

I mean it is fun but maybe he should read first.
mine is purple behind walls and green infront its ugly but it helps ownage wise....
I like my cham's at the default setting.
ive got mine in a Grey-Blue shade and Red

Red as in DONT SHOOT, ya know
white and orange is sick :O and so is urs crazy! imma try themmm but what r teh numbersss??
Light blue infront and light purple behind, BTW this Pic is of me godmoding and godkilling a godmoder!
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us