Injector GUI

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Injector GUI
i am looking for people that know how to make GUI's (for injectors)

and would like to help me

if you want to help me make injector's with your GUI's

PM me OR just talk here

Cumpz UnReal
If you told me what you needed I could make it
i want a GUI to put in my injector
I know that but like can your like draw out what you want it to look like and like what buttons go where etc.
this is the injector:

now make cool GUI

counting on you
@Venommmm1

I will most likely get started on this tomorrow. Any preferable colors? Also I'm guessing this is for crossfire?
you gessed right

no preferable colours

suprise me

just make it cool
Can you send me an image of the other 2 pages or w.e theyre called. Also I'm just going to make images that you can code in, thats fine right?

@Venommmm1
When the buttons are just sitting there...


Roll Over


Clicked


I don't know if you can really change the layout of the GUI so I just left it the same. I kinda low on time right now so this is just something I got so far.
sure

there they are:

what's the roll over image?
When your mouse goes over the button. Idk if you needed that but its just something that looks nice. Like if you go up to your X button on your web browser and dont click it, just mouse over it. Something will happen.
looks nice

very cool

i'll give credits
Dont use that one though cuz I can do better. Lols. Is that like an alright idea and color scheme? I literally made that in like 10mins as a rough draft.
it's cool anyway

but if you think you can do better

be my guest and go for it
@Venommmm1

Do you have photoshop? Cuz if you do I can just send you the PSD file so you can save the images you need and crop stuff etc.
@Ryguy

i have photoshop

but don't know how to use
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us