[Request]Need Anti virus

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Request]Need Anti virus
Anyone have any good anti virus i can have?
AVG. 8.0

Best one ever.

Search it on google

I need a free one is it free forever???
a cracked kaspersky maybe??
Well any help like a link or something would be awesome
I just need some protectiom
yea I suggest Kaspersky thats the one I use Ive never gotten a virus
Really this is first time i heard of it
Is that one pretty good???
Quote Originally Posted by bdougie221 View Post
Is that one pretty good???
yes it is, it scans everywhere in ur computer, it finds any virus... no virus can hide from super antispywere
Kapersky never stays cracked, the license always gets blacklisted, so get BitDefender. Its probably the next best thing. I have a link to a good torrent I used to get it, I'll post it if I can find it. Oh also dont use the free AV's. They have crappy detection rates vs. ones you have to pay for.
oK what is the link just put up anti virus plz right now i have kaspry it seems
ok any better free ones out there???
Get avast anti virus, its free and doesn't lag at all.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?