Ever wonder....(Update)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Ever wonder....(Update)
My friend is on vacation...so he can't accept the member request! So the new clan is below apply for that not Purify.
Ever wonder....man I wan't to level up fast. I wish I could farm, man this is BS!



Ever wonder...what it would be like to farm like this?





***UPDATE***


Ever wonder....what it would be like to farm with high ranks?


Ever wonder...how fast you would level up if you farm? Well that wondering is over!


Z8Games CF newiest clan: Purified (New)
Yep, Z8Games No.1 clan is right here baby. All waiting for you to join. So what are you waiting for? Check out this link and join the action! Z8Games
Purified.
Like no other.
It's called editing your threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
It's called editing your threads.
Dang forgot bro..
My fault next time I will keep in mind
@Lord of legend Huh?
Quote Originally Posted by Unique3 View Post
Dang forgot bro..
My fault next time I will keep in mind
@Lord of legend Huh?
.
What the fuck are that ?...
i mean u posted a link when NO.1 is farming and then posted a link of your clan and mean thats NO.1 clan or what?......
Lol nice updaate
No i never wonder this... is something wrong with me?
Yep.
Something is wrong with you for not joining the clan.
You posted it again?
i wouldnt post the clan name or they ban you all xD
Raphael is in that video
LMAO..thats was fast farming..That is some farming Id like to join..
Join the clan then.. Lol
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us