HelpNeed Help Hack Problems

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help Hack Problems
I turn my firewall off/ realtime scanning,
I use portal injector, i also have tried Red Dragon and a bunch of others.
I am using Obrozzv0.3 hacks. I also tried 7/11/11 and Flamewor10.
i have the most current Visual C++, and Microsoft. .NetFramework 4.
Everything works fine i can insert the hacks start using them but after 4-5 mintues Combat Arms crashes.

If someone could maybe help me could you message me and i'll send you my Skype and we could team viewer or something, i can't figure out what i am doing wrong im not a complete idiot. I read the other help posts first to see if i had missed anything. I also have tried re installing Combat Arms Twice.
Finally my OS is Windows and my OPS is Windows Home 7.

Oh if someone can TV me too that'd be great
also sorry for the double post am new =P
oh one other thing that might be important i have McAfee Security Center
what OS and bit? try using black dragon injector and make sure u run it as admin and then run CA from the combatarms_direct.exe not from the website and run that as admin aswell... if that doesnt work try turning off security center but if it will inject thats most likely not the reason... oh turn off user account control that thing is really annoying anyway...
Make sure you have Visual C++ 2008 to 2011. But i heard Portal Injector is detected for Win 7. Try another reliable injector.
Quote Originally Posted by iSkyFinity View Post
Make sure you have Visual C++ 2008 to 2011. But i heard Portal Injector is detected for Win 7. Try another reliable injector.
i have always used blackdragon on win 7 64 bit and it seems to be the best for win 7 64 bit...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?