Minecraft Premium/Gift Code Giveaway
Minecraft Premium/Gift Code Giveaway
Begging for Thanks?


in my section 

I Want it 

@Jigsaw
I just want a little thanks, I am getting more people on MPGH and I want 2 ways of verification. Ill take it away if it leads to ban. Afterall, I am using my own money for this.
@Moto
Theres nothing to loose if I am lying, you don't loose anything and you down gain anything. And if I get banned, that's a wasted 10 bucks for me. Being VIP also means that I have the money to buy the gift code..
I just want a little thanks, I am getting more people on MPGH and I want 2 ways of verification. Ill take it away if it leads to ban. Afterall, I am using my own money for this.
@Moto
Theres nothing to loose if I am lying, you don't loose anything and you down gain anything. And if I get banned, that's a wasted 10 bucks for me. Being VIP also means that I have the money to buy the gift code..
Similar Threads
Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrading WoW Time for Minecraft Beta Gift CodeSA 0 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling Minecraft BETA gift codesTH 1 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsMinecraft Beta Gift Code Trade for Adventure Quest AccountNE 0 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsAdventure quest account for minecraft beta gift codeNE 0 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsBuying Warrock Gold Premium 30 Day Gift CODE!!BO 5

