D..o...wn...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
D..o...wn...
Crossfire just went down 10 seconds ago.
Cool update bro.
/alreadyknowing

Plz spam the z8games Forum and not this one <3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
/alreadyknowing

Plz spam the z8games Forum and not this one <3

Thanks

And, Can you tell me how exactly this is Spamming? GTFO.
Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Ace View Post
And, Can you tell me how exactly this is Spamming? GTFO.
I was going to write: It was as just sarcasm bro.

But I decided to just write nothing because seemingly you don't know sarcasm is.
Dammit, I hope they don't screw up the offsets >_< (seriously that would be fucking annoying) I was about to test something too
Arthur we all know this
Damit stupid z8 gona add br server now >:[
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us