Game Avatars

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Game Avatars
Here is a-lot of game ICO files but converted to PNG good for avatars like mine.


Edit : All of them should be rendered I uploaded the folder with the renders only (I THINK)

Credits:
I Forgot

Edit : Nvm about my avatar changed it back to 1 I made myself lol.
Game Avatars.rarattachment deleted · 47 downloads before removal
Nice release but .ico is sooo bad quality and why not just use google images?
uuh, what the fuck is up with the blue box around all of them? useless...
Horrible blue box, too small and LQ, waste of time to download IMO.
Sorry dude...
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Horrible blue box, too small and LQ, waste of time to download IMO.
Sorry dude...
LULZ thats why I changed back to mine...
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Horrible blue box, too small and LQ, waste of time to download IMO.
Sorry dude...
Totally agree, it's much easier to just google for renders
Thanks, I found some nice ones in there.
Thanks XD!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us