TalkingSolvedThey need quick help.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
They need quick help.
Hello. I have Minecraft (cracked) v.1.7.3 beta and I use the program, Too Many Items in SP and I wanted to use the MP is not working just pops up in the bottom right corner of the''you dont have permission''. Please help how to use it in MP. Thanks in advance.
Sry for my English.
You need permissions on the server to spawn items
Quote Originally Posted by PdB View Post
You need permissions on the server to spawn items
Yup. The TMI mod in Multiplayer works as it is doing the command for you.

@Thunder (tha hell with the name?)
Quote Originally Posted by Vanqisz View Post
Hello. I have Minecraft (cracked) v.1.7.3 beta and I use the program, Too Many Items in SP and I wanted to use the MP is not working just pops up in the bottom right corner of the''you dont have permission''. Please help how to use it in MP. Thanks in advance.
Sry for my English.
Anyway if you could use in mp without having permission to do it could be unfair cause then you can hack in any server and that could be pretty hard to make anti-hack plugin for that mod...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us