Well...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Well...
i might as well pop this
anyone have any SQL files for the latest private server release?
I dont anyone has any atm. Try checking google.
google... or something... uhmm ask people in other PSMS
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
google... or something... uhmm ask people in other PSMS
Why not get it from your maple? since you wanted the updated maple files.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Why not get it from your maple? since you wanted the updated maple files.
whoa wait what?
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
whoa wait what?
He wanted latest file for private server. I seen some v99 private servers. So I was wondering why not get it from your current game folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
He wanted latest file for private server. I seen some v99 private servers. So I was wondering why not get it from your current game folder.
ohhh ok i thought you meant that.. but you quoted me so i got confuzzled
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?