Heart Breaker

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Heart Breaker
@FUKO

Why don't you log no when I'm logged on anymoar
I'll play with you gaga
Yeah right
add me

IGN: Table


Hacks dont work for me. Vista 32-bit. NTreev got nothing on me

@Baller598
@Failgame
Lool, i saw u be4 ingame, u advertised a few months ago to be friends with Table, added on a secondary account
Added, Im Freshtodef.
yeah smart, lets post or ign's here
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
yeah smart, lets post or ign's here
Sharing's caring bitch.
0.o yeah sure
He's moved on from your tranny self
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
He's moved on from your tranny self
Whai
To be honest, I don't really play like I use to anymore.
Maybe an hour a day, if that...and I deleted you from my friends list probably lol

I get mass added all the time, and have to delete everyone so....re add me, you know who I am.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us