Looking for 1lt+

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for CSM + Perms
I'm looking for a CSM1+ with perms and full info


I am trading all 4 accounts for a CSM1+ with more them 3 perms

First account 2lt1

- KDR: 0.96
- GP: 194k GP
- Perms (ACR)
- CBL clean
- Full info




Second account MSG3

- KDR: 0.90
- GP: 11k
- Perms (American Eagle) (G36E Valkyrie)
- CBL clean
- Full info



Third account CSM4

- KDR: 1.30
- GP: 10k GP
- No Perms
- Full info


Fourth account CSM2

- KDR: 1.02
- GP: 2k
- No perms
- 5 80 day guns
- 9 Respawn tokens
- Full info
you didnt have to post 2 threads just edit the first one
I couldn't edit it anymore
bignuts i will trade my CSM1 for any of them i have 3 perms

Perms:
1. Tar-21-CAMO
2. USP Scilenced
3. DSR

90 day guns:
1. L9A1 Ghille
Anyone have a CSM + more then 3 perms?
I will trade all 4 of these accounts for it
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us