Postv99.2 Scripts

Posts 61–75 of 100 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Yeah. Theyll leech and take credits.
yepp... or in some cases, say someone on another site was named: master_leecher then if its not taken here, they can use that name: master_leecher and act like its them...
Nice, Spark.. waiting for a tut here :P
Quote Originally Posted by Jokohama View Post
Nice, Spark.. waiting for a tut here :P
Yep. Tut will come soon as soon as I stop being lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Yep. Tut will come soon as soon as I stop being lazy.
then stop being lazy
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
then stop being lazy
ehh Ill get to it!
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ehh Ill get to it!
wait wahts the tut gonna be for exacally? what to do with the scipts/addies?
Im using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and i dont know how to add the script to an item, anyone want to help?
Quote Originally Posted by PrtPeter View Post
Im using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and i dont know how to add the script to an item, anyone want to help?
do you even know C++?
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
do you even know C++?
Exactly my point lol. What experience do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Exactly my point lol. What experience do you have?
lol who me?
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
lol who me?
No the guy using C++ lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
No the guy using C++ lol.
oh lol cuz i was gonna say you should know my experience
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
oh lol cuz i was gonna say you should know my experience
ahah yeah. I was just a bit too lazy to edit my post I knew you would be confused.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahah yeah. I was just a bit too lazy to edit my post I knew you would be confused.
haha... and too lazy for the lazy injector xD
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
haha... and too lazy for the lazy injector xD
Yeah that too. IDK what to do. I think Ill restore my pc even far back.
Posts 61–75 of 100 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?