How to script in AutoIT.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How to script in AutoIT.
If anyone out there is kind enough to create a tutorial on how create a script for Vindictus Bots using AutoIT, it would be really nice. Unfortunately i tried searching the forums for tutorials, however i couldn't find any. So i came to a conclusion there are no tutorials in this forums. Or am I wrong?
How well do you learn by looking at examples?
The thing is, when i look at examples i don't know what this or that means. Like what is "func".
Haha id also like to know if it wasnt to much trouble :3
Ah...well that'd be interesting to see/make. If I can sit down and look at it tomorrow i'll see what i can do about explaining it, but hopefully someone better at it will read this post and make one and link you to it,
Quote Originally Posted by demonangel89 View Post
So you know, things like
Learning To Script with AutoIt V3 - AutoIt Forums
are why people here don't build tutorials for things like autoit.
Exactly, AutoIT is SOOOOO well documented and it takes like 30 seconds to find oodles of information if you just stop being lazy.
I think i kind of grasped the concept. However is it possible for someone to post any bot script as an example. Maybe someone can post a script for the regrets.... or something else. I just want to get the general idea of how a bot script looks like.
Quote Originally Posted by LustforPride View Post
I think i kind of grasped the concept. However is it possible for someone to post any bot script as an example. Maybe someone can post a script for the regrets.... or something else. I just want to get the general idea of how a bot script looks like.
Go to the releases section, currently there are 2 raw source codes, draconuss's au3 files, and I think exico left his/her source available...just go look, its all there...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us