Anybody noticed...

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Anybody noticed...
that I was inactive for about 10 days?
However I´m back.
Mallorca was so cool with maany chicks
Btw
Did I miss anything from Crossfire?
Ahmed told me there was a fail bug.

FAIL THREAD XD
I noticed it
And I missed you my 'lil padavan...

Welcome back!
I missed the gay too
Z8Games made for 1 more time a Fail Patch/Update.
Quote Originally Posted by iDoge View Post
Z8Games made for 1 more time a Fail Patch/Update.
Yeah, Ahmed told me
@A$IAN

who are you ?

why i should care ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ore0 View Post
@A$IAN

who are you ?

why i should care ?
Im G Force Coder
And you dont need to care cuz u have 18 posts and are new
I noticed.And I vmed you
Quote Originally Posted by A7med.love View Post
@A$IAN

who are you ?
?
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by iDoge View Post
?
/msg2short
he is a gay
HEY!
@A$IAN I Missed U
BTW I Got My 2K Ban
Hope you had fun on your trip but its just them messing up on yet another patch
welcome back
Theres gonna be a BR server
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us