Windows 8 Milestone 3

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Windows 8 Milestone 3
So yeah, im currently installing Win 8 Milestone 3. Has anyone of you already used it? What do you think about it?
win8? lolwut, you cant play mw2 with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
win8? lolwut, you cant play mw2 with it.
MW2 is kinda old
Windows 8 isnt out yet, its just a test build
i might install it once its officially released
mw2 > everything > black ops
I might try it when released, I'll stick with win7 tho .
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
mw2 > everything > black ops
I might try it when released, I'll stick with win7 tho .
You saying MW2>you?
Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
So yeah, im currently installing Win 8 Milestone 3. Has anyone of you already used it? What do you think about it?
I'm Still Have XP
XP The Best
Windows Sever 13 GB
And Windows XP 3 GB
And Fast
Im pretty satisfied with Win 7, just came back from Win 8, don't install it Network driver was bugged => No internet...I'll wait till one of the Alphas / the Beta gets leaked
wow, i wonder what windows 8 will look like as soon as it's released
Quote Originally Posted by [H]arris View Post
wow, i wonder what windows 8 will look like as soon as it's released
But I Hope Be Better Than Win7, XP , Vista And Have Small Size Like XP
Quote Originally Posted by [H]arris View Post
wow, i wonder what windows 8 will look like as soon as it's released
Prolly like windows7, but better features
This is the current start screen. *


It looks really.... fucking ugly.

* - Hopefully they'll change it, if not, imma stick with win7.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
This is the current start screen. *


It looks really.... fucking ugly.

* - Hopefully they'll change it, if not, imma stick with win7.
Wtf.. That looks gay as fuck.
dafuck... this looks ugly as hell... win7 for the
Win8 will be total fail.
What the fuck in the fuck is that /gotdaum .
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?