GP BUG?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
GP BUG?
So I heard people talking about the 9 billion gp bug that is going around. So I want to know if this is only visual or you can actually buy guns and other things with it. So does anyone know if its true or not?
Quote Originally Posted by jasatto97 View Post
So I heard people talking about the 9 billion gp bug that is going around. So I want to know if this is only visual or you can actually buy guns and other things with it. So does anyone know if its true or not?
i think its true.. see my thread about it...
this is a very confusing matter...
There isn't any gp bug no just no D: .
cuz i did go on crossfire and found out the visual part was real bcuz after u collect al the tags it said u get 9 billion gp i saw sum ppl hav it but never gave proof of them buying the guns so im very confused
man i need just 3 more dog tags,so after 2 days beacause i complete 1 today,il exchange and il see.
lol go prove to us man
Only visual
It's just a bug, and has been posted many times...

/closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us