K need a sig!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
K need a sig!
ok guys i need a sig with this animation on it make it like a wow them wich cooler you want just make it look cool here comes the pic



if you can add that thing on the sig woud be aswome
Hmmm....I can try.


hammer of ragnaros ftw




[EDIT] ok I can do it. Any prefrences on BG and such and such?
no just make it how you like make it to look cool!
i love how he always sez boss. XD

i could try if you w3ant, but i dont think ive evere really done a animated sig with the animation provided. ill see how it goes.
try !! bo bo
me and standoff have come up with a way using flash and photoshop but since standoff does have flash he might do it all by himself
Ahhh, would you need all 30 individual frames for the .gif?

I have them seperated on a .bmp if so.
well its not that hard to get the pic centered for 30 frames cus standoff was thinking like having the pic there then a back ground for the pic, so he might photo shop the frames so the black is cut out, then we can get to working on a background
I had to use a 3rd party prog to get all the frames. Wouldn't open in photoshop for me.
use www.fileden.com I had to search for a new host to use the 4 meg sig that standoff made me :P
Well i did an animated one here it is

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us