(REQUEST) SIG

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
(REQUEST) SIG
i need a sig done for myself it has to have this name Crusader1
and this pic for sig

MUST BE-Maximum dimensions; width: 125 pixels, height: 125 pixels, file size: 234kB.

125x125 is just a square wth XD
Do you want a avatar?

I didn't get what you mean, 125x125 is a square...



I could make a hell of a sig out of that. But I'm gonna go play foot ball instead. XD
Uhmm, I think he meant "Minimum dimensions". Lol.
hahahhaa lol a sqare


rofl :P!, u gave me an idea
thats actually pretty awesome God.

it looks like it is scooping up the water.

nice smudge effects =)
lol murk i didnt want a avatar i want a sig :P nice sig god nice
Props on the sig god looks intense but y 125 X 125?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us