Testing my brushes

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Testing my brushes
First off this is not copy and paste...... This is 100% my brushes got it?

My brushes Link

Image:
**Will get a in-game Screen shot later for now good nite **

VS:
Link
Link

Credits:
Nexon - For some help with design

Download:
PV_L96A1.rarattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
reminds me of the texture of my jeans. lmao. colors look good.
cool brushes u got there. nice mod.
Looks great . Nexon should use it.
approved
It looks like jizz. Literally.
Quote Originally Posted by Newb. View Post
i helped him thanks for credits
@The Dark Knight
WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING NEXON! and OT I like this mod a lot
@.REZ Cause he is nexon well I'm 97% sure it is lol and he did help me judge this before I released it lol

@aeronyx Yep but it's actually hard to find good images that wont be crappy as brushes and thanks
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
@.REZ Cause he is nexon well I'm 97% sure it is lol and he did help me judge this before I released it lol

@aeronyx Yep but it's actually hard to find good images that wont be crappy as brushes and thanks
Ohhs hes Nexon... ohhh that makes sense now and I helped judge it too
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
@.REZ Cause he is nexon well I'm 97% sure it is lol and he did help me judge this before I released it lol

@aeronyx Yep but it's actually hard to find good images that wont be crappy as brushes and thanks
It's easy.

1) Go to google.com
2) Click on the Images tab
3) Type in splatter, for your brush
4) go to the side where it says 'Advanced search options'
5) select large.
6) search.
7) ???
8) profit.
Lol wow I totally didn't start something...
TO make a brush, you find an image from the internet, save as brush..



It looks nice though.

looks very good
Make it for a different gun other than this weapon.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us