DetectedXtrapBypass

Posts 31–45 of 147 · Page 3 of 10
anyone know why the game doesnt respond and closes with the bypass?
Someone decompiled the source code and now they write "Made by me" and release it
-.-
I'm sorry to say this but I think its ridiculous why a bypasser should be released and you have to wait 3-4 times in lobby for 30 secs for bypasser to get through so hack tool detected doesn't show up. I'm sorry but I don't see the point of this bypass.
CLOSED THIS TOPIC PLEASE HACK NOT WORK 100% ONLY 50% CAUSE WHEN I TRY PUT SOME .DLL HACK CROSSFIRE FREEZE OR - NOT RESPOND ... THIS HACK ERROR IT NOT WORK PERFECT ...
what do i tell ya!!! mazza!!!! stop post those bypass..... and talk good day every!!!! today i redone the bypass!!! old bypass got patched,,, Blablabla!!!! hate ya!!! ur bypass like a shet!!!!! my acc got banned!!!!!!! cuz u post fake bypass!!!!!! i mean u copy wrong files idiot noob!!!!!!!!
please how can I see the list hack
"CLOSED THIS TOPIC PLEASE HACK NOT WORK 100% ONLY 50% CAUSE WHEN I TRY PUT SOME .DLL HACK CROSSFIRE FREEZE OR - NOT RESPOND ... THIS HACK ERROR IT NOT WORK PERFECT ..." It works perfectly fine for me. Yes there are some hacks(.dll) that do not work, but there's nothing to be done about that. To avoid errors, log in, wait 30 sec, go into a server, exit the server, wait 25 sec, go in again. Then inject whatever .dll. (No, not all work, no it is not the bypassers fault.)
hello leecher!!! now bypass not helping anymore!!! this noob just repost to get lots of thx!!! thx me if i helped!!! don't waste ur time!!!

well all member just go buy vip!! don't waste ur time on this repost!!!(he try to get lots of thx)
i wont thank you becuz now all speedhackers is back
My name isn't Marshall Mathers. anymore.
dude the very first bypass still works for me
this bypass work in vmware
@Black Shadow Try Using other Ones With Cheat Engine? See What Happens To Your Acc
anyone can make bypass for S4League?
Posts 31–45 of 147 · Page 3 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us