DetectedXtrapBypass

Posts 61–75 of 147 · Page 5 of 10
can someone tell me any hacks working with bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by dhruv8874 View Post
can someone tell me any hacks working with bypass?
Crossfire Public Hack, try it ;'P
Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R987 View Post
@ evry1

U all dot knw how to use it .. Wait 30 sec thn go in server nd cum out thn 25 sec and go into an server .. I use all of mazza's bypasses and they all work . I dont care if they r patched r not ... Sumtimes cf freezes with this bypass so i use all d old 1's nd they still work .. So yeah
it works yea , but it always gives me error code when i join any room
Quote Originally Posted by Hrsha View Post
it works yea , but it always gives me error code when i join any room
can anyone help me ?
Ermm lol
u gotta wait 30 secounds at the beggining and then go to channel and back quick!
and 30 secounds again and happy hacking
THANKZ IF HELPED
nice a new xtrap bypass. good job mate.
HE LEECHED IT ITS MINE I POSTED IT THEN IT WAS WAITING FOR APPROVAL THEN WHEN PATCH THEY DELETED CAUSE STILL NOT CHOSEN FOR ACCEPT OR DECLINE AND HE COPYED WHAT I DID CLOSE IT OR GIVE CREDITS TO ME
Quote Originally Posted by [WINNER] View Post
HE LEECHED IT ITS MINE I POSTED IT THEN IT WAS WAITING FOR APPROVAL THEN WHEN PATCH THEY DELETED CAUSE STILL NOT CHOSEN FOR ACCEPT OR DECLINE AND HE COPYED WHAT I DID CLOSE IT OR GIVE CREDITS TO ME
to bad... you should have posted it the right way then.
Quote Originally Posted by GS-HITMAN View Post
to bad... you should have posted it the right way then.
DID U LISTEN I SAID IT WAS WAITING FOR APPROVEL THE PATCH FOR CF CAME SO THEY DELETED DUDE READ CAREFULLY
Quote Originally Posted by [WINNER] View Post
DID U LISTEN I SAID IT WAS WAITING FOR APPROVEL THE PATCH FOR CF CAME SO THEY DELETED DUDE READ CAREFULLY
CAP LOCK ALL YOUR TEXT... chill
Quote Originally Posted by [WINNER] View Post
HE LEECHED IT ITS MINE I POSTED IT THEN IT WAS WAITING FOR APPROVAL THEN WHEN PATCH THEY DELETED CAUSE STILL NOT CHOSEN FOR ACCEPT OR DECLINE AND HE COPYED WHAT I DID CLOSE IT OR GIVE CREDITS TO ME
lol don't say it u don't havee proov and its make u reputation bader..

btw sry my perfect english
Quote Originally Posted by frizzzy View Post
lol don't say it u don't havee proov and its make u reputation bader..

btw sry my perfect english
shes on her period. screaming at everyone.
idk why(i mean yes, he try to get credits)...... he keep posting like this!!!(mpgh close it and then he post again.... close and post again)...... how the world have like those leecher!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by tramlh23 View Post
idk why(i mean yes, he try to get credits)...... he keep posting like this!!!(mpgh close it and then he post again.... close and post again)...... how the world have like those leecher!!!!
no just keep this one, or more people will spam in threads about this.
Posts 61–75 of 147 · Page 5 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?